.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

We are all discoverers... travelling the world, learning its truths, its people and its meanings every single day. Grab your backpacks and let's embark on this journey of mine, one that holds a lot of meaning to me... Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

BZZZZZZZZZZZ

Listen to this article Listen to this article

Super "bumble-bee" busy day today. Can't believe I was just on MC for one day and when I returned, I had 7 voice messages and several emails to follow-up.

Anyway, today is a real fulfilling day because managed to clear quite a bit of work (working literally non-stop from the time I stepped into office) and managed to establish and refine workflow and came out with systems in handling my work. I think after working in 3 jobs, it becomes quite clear where my strengths lie... in establishing systems and also creative (to date, despite only being in the job for just 4 weeks, I have a list of 10 over ideas of doing my work creatively).

But I remember what my friend told me: "Do not be in a hurry to proof yourself, start with a consistent commitment to run the race and time will tell." Yup, don't wanna fall sick again :)


Bzzzzzzzz (not zzzzzzzz) .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Get your own free Blogoversary button!